Featured post

Online Cake Delivery Petaling Jaya.

§ https://youtu.be/20AnCkN8du8 @ @ # 🔍🔎🔍🔎@http://www.crepes21.com.my/order-cake-online/ Option 2: WhatsApp Order If you are ...

Pink Kueh:-》Teochew Peach-shaped Kueh:-》红Hóng(Red)桃Táo(Peach)粿Guǒ(Cakes):-》 潮州饭桃CháoZhōuFànTáo(TeochewRicePeach)

#
PinkKueh @









5 Apr 2015 · Beautiful pink hue rice flour skin wrapped with flavorful glutinous rice. Pressed on a nicely designed ...

30 Nov 2014 · We are Teochews, and this 'pink kueh' is a Teochew delicacy. My mother-in-law always makes 'pink ...

12 May 2016 · "Mum, I always want to try this pink kueh when we were in Singapore but I never get to eat it!" said my ...

23 Feb 2015 · Among the Teochews, pink color means no yam and those with yam comes in white color and some ...

27 Sep 2010 · Both of this items have the familiar pink hue to make them look more like peaches. Ok, so why are ...

8 Feb 2011 · Essentially, this Teochew delicacy is shaped like a peach, features a pink coloured sticky but tender ...

20 May 2013 · Recipe: 喜板, Xi Pan Pink Kuih. I am over joy to realise all of them (the kuih) has gone missing in just  ...

My mother-in-law always makes 'pink kueh' for my girls when they go back to visit Singapore. It is one of ...

1 Oct 2010 · It's Puen Kueh, traditionally a Teochew kueh that is usually shaped like a peach and colored in pink.




1 comment:

MichaelTan said...

Thursday 15thJune2017
Pink Kueh:-》Teochew Peach-shaped Kueh:-》
红Hóng(Red)桃Táo(Peach)
粿Guǒ(Cakes):-》
潮州饭桃CháoZhōuFànTáo (TeochewRicePeach)

Configure Popular Posts.